LEADER USE IN THE WORLD
FOR ROAD-PATRUCTION SERVICES (POLICE),
MINISTRY OF HEALTH MINISTRY OF NARCOLOGY SERVICES,
SAFETY AND SECURITY SERVICES OF LARGE ENTERPRISES, PRIVATE PERSONS
- Conforms to the European standard EN 15964: 2011, which was adopted as a national standard by the order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine No. 1494 of 30.12.2014;
- Compliance with the Technical Regulation of Legally Regulated Measuring Instruments, approved by the CMU Decree No. 94 of 13.01.2016;
- Compliance with the Technical Regulations on medical products, approved by the CMU Decree No. 753 of 02.10.2013;
- long experience in police, narcology and enterprises in more than 100 countries;
- High reliability and long service life (in practice, more than 5-10 years);
- A large number of positive responses from users in Ukraine;
- Ability to document the results of tests both immediately after the test, and in the memory of the device, as well as print out the results with the mobile printer Dräger Mobile Printer;
- The professional patented Dräger 1/4 "sensor with optimized dynamic characteristics has high selectivity for alcohol and is characterized by an extremely quick reaction exclusively on alcohol vapor and the absence of reaction to other side gases;
- Professional patented electrochemical Dräger sensor with the reaction exclusively on alcohol vapours, absence of reaction to other collateral gases;
- Menu in Ukrainian language;
- Discreteness of results 0,01 ‰;
- Measurement range: the mass concentration of alcohol in exhaled air - from 0 to 2.5 mg/l (the ratio of ethanol mass in exhaled air to the volume of this air, brought to a temperature of 34 °C and a pressure of 1013 hPa); the mass concentration of alcohol in the blood - from 0 to 5 ‰ (the ratio of the mass of ethanol in the blood to the volume of blood at a temperature of 20 °C);
- High measurement accuracy. Limits of the available error under operating conditions for the mass concentration of alcohol in the exhaled air: absolute error (Δ): ± 0,02 mg/l - in the range from 0 to 0,2 mg/l, relative error (δ): ± 10% in the range above 0.2 mg/l; for the mass concentration of alcohol in the blood: absolute error (Δ): ± 0,04‰ - In the range from 0 to 0,4 ‰; relative error (δ): ±10% - In the range above 0.4‰.
- Control of attempts "to deceive" the device;
- Sampling modes – automatic, passive, without mouthpiece (for operation with men incapable for cooperation);
- Memory of at least 2000 latest results with indication of number, date and time of checking, temperature, etc.;
- Real time counter: for test time and date fixing;
- function of measuring the temperature of the internal circuits of the device;
- Time required for switching to readiness mode: standard - not more than 2 sec;
- Test results are displayed with lighting, together with sound and light signals;
- Power supply: two "AA" 1.5 B batteries, which are enough for approximately 1500 tests;
- Operating temperature: from -5°Ñ to +50°Ñ at relative humidity from 10 to 100% without formation of condensate, atmospheric pressure from 600 to 1300 hPa, temperature at storage from -20°Ñ to +70°Ñ;
- Display: graphic LCD with backlighting, size 41x24 mm (128x64 pixels);
- Portability (overall dimensions not more than 65 x 141 x 31 mm) and light weight;
- Sampling conditions: minimum exhalation duration 2 s, minimum exhalation 1.2 l, exhaust air flow> 10 l/min;
- Optical (Wireless) Data Interface on Dräger Mobile Printer;
- Vibration and shock resistance, class IP54 (dust and spray protection);
- Warranty period of 12 months (when purchased in certified sales places);
- Extended (additional) warranty from the distributor for 18 months (only 30 months) - provided that the service maintenance and grading operations are performed once a month for 12 months, and the Verification operations are carried out at a certified service center.
Upon access to the certified Dräger service center of Saturn® Data International, the execution of the operations "Grading" and "Checking" of the instruments is carried out at government rates, after the operation "Check" the client is provided with a Certificate of verification of the working means of the state-of-the-art measuring equipment, as well as diagnostics with providing the necessary recommendations and servicing the devices within the package "Complex". If these operations are performed within the package "Complex" at least 1 time in 12 months post-warranty repair is carried out with special discounts.
Dräger Àlcotest 6820 has a whole set of necessary Ukrainian permissive documents for implementation as in professional practice and also by traffic police officers, as well as in narcology services, labour protection, security services of all industry branches and private persons.
Requirements for putting into operation:
- The manufacturer or his authorized representative of the manufacturer must provide a copy of the first page of the Type Verification Certificate in accordance with Module UA.TR.001 101-17 Rev.0 of 05.10.2017.
- The manufacturer or his authorized representative of the manufacturer must provide a copy of the Declaration of Conformity, drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation.
- The manufacturer or his authorized representative of the manufacturer must provide a copy of the Declaration of conformity to the requirements of the Technical Regulation on medical products, prepared in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation.
- The mark of conformity to the technical regulations and the identification numbers of the designated conformity assessment bodies must be placed on labels, operating instructions, service and warranty books of gas analyzers.
- The marking must be in accordance with the requirements specified in the Type Verification Certificate under Module UA.TR.001 101-17 Rev.0 of 05.10.2017.
- The gas analyzer must be sealed in accordance with the Type Verification Certificate according to Module B UA.TR.001 101-17 Rev.0 dated 05.10.2017.
- The software must meet the requirements specified in the Type-Certificate Verification by Module UA.TR.001 101-17 Rev.0 dated 05.10.2017.
- Operation of gas analyzers must be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's operating instructions.
Means of protection: a security element "SDI" (seal-label), which collapses when attempting to remove an element from the object of protection. Markings and inscriptions: The mark of conformity and additional metrological marking in accordance with the Technical Regulations should be placed on the service-guarantee books of gas analyzers, as well as in battery compartments. The Service Guaranty must also have a Type Verification Certificate number.
Dräger Àlcotest 6810 has a whole set of necessary Ukrainian permissive documents for implementation as in professional practice and also by traffic police officers, as well as in narcology services, labour protection, security services of all industry branches and private persons.
Dräger Mobile Printer:
- Dräger Mobile printer allows you on the spot make hard copies of test results without 220V AC network;
- Optical interface provides you with safe and fast transmission of tests data from Dräger Alcotest 6810 to printer;
- Thermo printing mode provides you with low maintenance costs and high-quality printing on thermal paper with a long term of storage;
- Single-knob management and simplicity of thermal paper replacement;
- Printing on thermal paper with a long period of storage (there is a paper exists with storage period of 7 or optional 25 years);
- Recharging batteries: alkaline or NiMH;
- Portability and small weight.
Dräger Alcotest system case:
Compact and convenient case is designed for transportation of Dräger Alcotest 6810, Dräger Mobile printer and all necessary auxiliary materials. It is made of high-quality shock-resistant polymers.
Taking into consideration that the Ukrainian Supreme Council has adopted the Law "About Amendments to some legislative acts of Ukraine concerned increased responsibility for driving the vehicles under the influence of alcohol", the presence of own Dräger Àlcotest 3000 breathalyzer in a car, similar to those which are in service in Traffic police units Dräger Àlcotest 6810, has become more relevant. About the size of liability has reported RBK-Ukraine.news agency. If you invest the sum equal to the sum of one penalty, you will get a reliable mean of avoiding troubles for many years.
«Drunk on wheels» (TSN video topic in Ukrainian). According to TSN information for the first few days of this year more than 3 500 violators were deprived their licences for driving under the influence, despite almost double increase of penalties for this kind of violation. In this plot are shown traffic police officers using Dräger Àlcotest 6810 breathalyzer to control violators according to joint Order of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine and Ukrainian Ministry of Health No. 400/666 of 09.09.2009 and the Order of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine No. 33 of 01.03.2010. This technical device proved itself as convenient and reliable instrument which is adopted by Ukrainian Traffic Police department since 2010. Dräger Àlcotest 6810 was brought into Ukrainian state register of means of measuring equipment. It has the Certificate of state registration of Ministry of Health of Ukraine, and is completed with the Certificate of verification of working means of measuring equipment (the last is given periodically after the graduation and verification procedures, validity period is 1 year). If you have Dräger Àlcotest 3000 breathalyzer or Dräger Interlock® XT alcohol blocker in your car you would hardly get in such a situations.
WORLD LEADER OF SALES FOR MOTORISTS !!! The newest model of Dräger Concern for individual use, which is expected to be the most popular model among motorists because it was specifically geared for individual usage.
Dräger Interlock XT
WORLD LEADER OF SALES FOR PASSENGER AND CARGO TRANSPORT FOR SMALL, MEDIUM AND LARGE ENTERPRISES, MUNICIPALITIES, PRIVATE PERSONS !!! This is breathalyzer that blocks engine start if alcohol is detected in breath.
In the ALCOMETER programm by Saturn® Data International you have the opportunity to make yourself automated calculation of maximum theoretically possible concentration of ethanol in blood (in ‰ per mille) depending on volume and the strenhth of drunken drinks by Vidmark's formula.