FROM THE ARCHIVE
Portability, efficiency and accuracy - these are three reasons that has turned Alcotest 7410 breathalyzer to the world standard for handheld devices that measure alcohol in breath. With its long-term stability DrägerSensor gives fast and accurate results on 3-digit backlit display.
Dräger Alcotest 7410 breathalyzer is offering:
• Measuring mode: DrägerSensor - electrochemical type of sensor, version 1/4’ specially designed for alcohol detection
• Particularly fast, long-term steady and very accurate electrochemical DrägerSensor
• Short waiting time before the first test, a shortened interval between measurements and low standard deviation
• Low exhalation resistance
• Real-time clock with date and time
• Possibility to make measurements without cooperation with a person under test, using passive sampling mode
• Data storage of more than 9700 measurements with time indication
• Statistic operations
• Simple one-button operation
• 3-digit display for easy reading of measurement results
• Shockproof housing
• Superior electronics
• Three different power supplies: disposable batteries (up to 600 measurements), rechargeable batteries (up to 300 measurements), 12DV car power supply
• No cross-reactivity such as acetone
• Quick and simple calibration
• Simple maintenance
• Long-term stability; 6 months inter-calibration interval
CURRENTLY OUT OF PRODUCTION!
|German police takes samples with the world's first Dräger "breathing tube"
German police takes samples with the first portable electronic professional device
CURRENTLY IS NOT SUPPLIED BY OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR DUE TO THE REPLACEMENT BY THE NEW MODEL DRÄGER ALCOTEST 6820 !