Within the standard project may be solved the task of organization of an effective operative and dispatching loud-speaking communication and creation of emergency warning system for airport internal services. The project assurers complete integration with existing analog equipment of loud-speaking communication, such as (Orekh, Mars, AGS).
Main technical objectives of the project:
- operative dispatcher’s communication (ODC) - is a package of decisions for the creation of modern failure-safe system of an operative and dispatcher’s two-way communication for airport services; integration with existing analog systems possible;
- system of emergency warning (SEW) is a system for operative warning of airport ground services about emergency situation on board a plane;
ground technical service loud-speaking warning system is designed for loud-speaking communication within the territory of an airport.
Description to the scheme:
- operative and dispatcher’s communication between services on the airport territory (air terminal, platform, near station area, parking for special transport, ATB, TZK, office buildings etc.)
- searching communication, loud-speaking communication on the whole territory
- direct loud-speaking link between sites, system of emergency warning for airport ground services - according to HORN/HORN 2 algorithm
An airport includes the following main services:
- factory and dispatcher’s service
- air-technical base
- transportation service
- flights lighting control service
- flights safety service
- air field service
- fuel and lubricants service
- aviation safety service
- rescue team
- flights navigation service
The central equipment of ODC and SEW systems is fail-safe: all central components of the switchboard (central processor, switching field, secondary rectifier, primary power supply) have backup. Dispatchers of SEW system have panels at their disposal with keys (touch-to-talk switches): 1 panel for 10 touch-to-talk switches (10 routs of communication). If necessary the number of touch-to-talk switches (routs of communication on the panel) can be increased to 70. Dispatcher has the possibility to make calls from the panel of Industronic system on user telephones and radio-sets and make loud announcements. All panels belonged to SEW system are equipped with flashbulbs (HORN algorithm: sound, visual and voice warning). When SEW system is activated, all users can make confirmation reports at a time. This function is realized through activation of channels of digital audio-processor, i.e. reports of all users are stored on audio-processor, from which according to priority they come to the panel of SAO system supervisor (there are 20 channels in the system for making reports to SAO system supervisor — by the number of participants). Virtually the time needed to work-off Industronic SAO system algorithm takes less than a minute.
Exemplary warning zones structure for an air terminal complex (ATC):
- arrival hall
- departure hall
- waiting room
- area near the station
- service premises of ATC (public warning zone and emergency) etc.
For the creation of ATC warning system, as a rule, 3 types of loudspeakers are used:
- horn type all-weather (area near the station) with outputs 10/15/30 W
- office type for ceiling-mounting (built in) with output 6 W
- office type for wall-mounting (built in) with output 10 W
Extension of the project.
Within this project extension of the system is possible up to 192 users by adding terminals and interface boards. In case of application of bigger number of user's devices it is necessary to create a network using Intron-D main lines (quantity of main lines in a network are unlimited, communication of main lines is carried out on the basis of standard trunk Å1). The extension is made on the basis of unified equipment without additional designing. All terminal intercoms are digital and unified on a joint with the main line. This system represents a uniform network and can be controlled and be maintained by one operative person on duty from a communication center.